US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St dips at open, indexes near record
NEW YORK May 6 (Reuters) - Wall Street edged lower at the open on Tuesday as investors hesitated to push the market higher, with major indexes near record levels.
The Dow Jones industrial average fell 35.32 points, or 0.21 percent, to 16,495.23, the S&P 500 lost 3.86 points, or 0.2 percent, to 1,880.8 and the Nasdaq Composite dropped 11.116 points, or 0.27 percent, to 4,126.939. (Reporting by Chuck Mikolajczak; Editing by Bernadette Baum)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Fiercest fighting in days hits Syrian border town |