Pamplona buys UK firm Beacon Rail for around $450 mln
LONDON May 6 (Reuters) - Investment manager Pamplona Capital Management is to buy UK train leasing company Beacon Rail for around $450 million from a subsidiary of Japan's Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group.
Pamplona said on Tuesday that the acquisition from BTMU Capital, a Mitsubishi subsidiary, came as part of its Fund III. Last month Pamplona bought a majority stake in pharmaceutical company Alvogen. (Reporting by Freya Berry; editing by Simon Jessop)
- Maine nurse defies state Ebola quarantine, leaves home |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note