Switzerland's SFS to sell around $684 mln of shares in IPO
LONDON May 6 (Reuters) - Swiss component maker SFS is planning to sell around 600 million Swiss francs ($684 million) of shares in its stock market listing, after narrowing the price of the flotation, two sources said on Tuesday.
The price for the initial public offering (IPO) is now at 64-65 Swiss francs a share, the sources said, from the 57-69 Swiss francs reported last month. The sale is being led by UBS and Credit Suisse. ($1 = 0.8778 Swiss Francs) (Reporting by Freya Berry; editing by Kirstin Ridley)
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- More Americans than ever have never married: survey