Activision first-quarter revenue drops but profit rises
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Video game maker Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI.O) said its revenue fell but income rose in the fourth quarter.
The company said non-GAAP revenue, adjusted for the deferral of digital revenue and other items, dropped 4 percent to $772 million from $804 million a year ago. It reported non-GAAP income of 19 cents per share, compared to 17 cents per share in the year-ago period.
(Reporting by Malathi Nayak; Editing by Nick Zieminski)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |