Airbus says won 236 gross aircraft orders in Jan-April
PARIS May 7 (Reuters) - Airbus said it won 236 gross aircraft orders in the first four months of the year, boosted by a contract for 71 single-aisle A320-family planes in April from American Airlines.
Adjusted for cancellations, net orders totaled 142 in the period from January to April, Airbus said on its website.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |