Atos launches Worldline unit IPO
PARIS May 7 (Reuters) - French IT services company Atos announced the launch of the stock market listing of its Worldline payment and transactions processing unit on Wednesday.
Worldline is targeting 3-4 percent organic revenue growth this year, with the rate progressively increasing through 2017, according to a presentation.
Worldline is also aiming to achieve a 50 basis-point rise in its margin this year, and a 250 basis-point improvement versus 2013 by 2017. (Reporting by James Regan; Editing by Lionel Laurent)
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5