Broadcaster CME expects 2014 OIBDA of $80-90 million
PRAGUE May 7 (Reuters) - Broadcaster Central European Media Enterprises (CME) expects to post operating income before depreciation and amortisation (OIBDA) of $80-90 million in 2014 after a loss last year, it said in a presentation on its website.
The company, which owns television stations in central and eastern Europe, posted on OIBDA loss of $46.5 million in 2013.
The outlook is based on the assumption exchange rates remain constant, CME said. (Reporting by Jason Hovet; Editing by Erica Billingham)
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- Talks optimism fades as Ukraine says Russia makes new incursion |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers