BRIEF-Dialog Semiconductor says Q1 revenue up 23 pct at $221 mln
FRANKFURT May 7 (Reuters) - Dialog Semiconductor PLC : * Says revenue up 23% over Q1 2013 at $221 million * Says underlying EBITDA at $41.3 million * Says sees Q2 revenue in the range of $195 to $210 million
- Up to 18 exposed to U.S. Ebola patient, including children |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Israel's Netanyahu tells Obama that Iran can't be allowed to reach nuclear arms 'threshold'
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |