DirecTV working with advisers on possible AT&T merger
May 7 (Reuters) - DirecTV is working with advisers including Goldman Sachs to weigh a possible merger with AT&T , according to Dow Jones, which cited sources.
The two companies have been in talks since AT&T approached the satellite TV company about a deal, the sources said.
(Reporting by Jennifer Saba in New York; Editing by Steve Orlofsky)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel