Embraer, BNDES to set up $59 mln fund for Brazil aerospace industry
SAO PAULO May 7 (Reuters) - Embraer SA , the world's largest regional aircraft maker, will set up a 131 million real ($59 million) investment fund for projects in the Brazilian aerospace industry alongside a number of state entities, according to a securities filing on Wednesday.
Embraer will start the fund with state development bank BNDES, the São Paulo State Development Agency and Finep, a federal government-funded research and development institution, according to the filing.
($1 = 2.23 Brazilian reais) (Reporting by Guillermo Parra-Bernal and Alberto Alerigi Jr)
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan