Embraer, BNDES to set up $59 mln fund for Brazil aerospace industry
SAO PAULO May 7 (Reuters) - Embraer SA , the world's largest regional aircraft maker, will set up a 131 million real ($59 million) investment fund for projects in the Brazilian aerospace industry alongside a number of state entities, according to a securities filing on Wednesday.
Embraer will start the fund with state development bank BNDES, the São Paulo State Development Agency and Finep, a federal government-funded research and development institution, according to the filing.
($1 = 2.23 Brazilian reais) (Reporting by Guillermo Parra-Bernal and Alberto Alerigi Jr)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients