Embraer, BNDES to set up $59 mln fund for Brazil aerospace industry
SAO PAULO May 7 (Reuters) - Embraer SA , the world's largest regional aircraft maker, will set up a 131 million real ($59 million) investment fund for projects in the Brazilian aerospace industry alongside a number of state entities, according to a securities filing on Wednesday.
Embraer will start the fund with state development bank BNDES, the São Paulo State Development Agency and Finep, a federal government-funded research and development institution, according to the filing.
($1 = 2.23 Brazilian reais) (Reporting by Guillermo Parra-Bernal and Alberto Alerigi Jr)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet