"Farm Heroes" boosts King Digital's quarterly profit
May 7 (Reuters) - Social and mobile game company King Digital Entertainment Plc's profit more than doubled in the first quarter, helped by higher gross bookings from its hit puzzle game "Farm Heroes Saga".
The company's net profit rose to $127.2 million, or 41 cents per share, in the quarter ended March 31 from $52.7 million, or 16 cents per share, a year earlier.
King Digital, which went public in March, said revenue rose three folds to $606.7 million. (Reporting by Malathi Nayak and Lehar Maan; Editing by Savio D'Souza)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders |
- Nigeria declared Ebola-free, holds lessons for others |
- U.S. stocks end higher despite drag from IBM