MALAYSIA PRESS-Citibank Malaysia CEO resigns- The Edge
Citibank Bhd's longest serving chief executive officer, Sanjeev Nanavati, is leaving the bank after almost seven years at the helm to pursue other opportunities.
Sources said an internal memo was sent out last Wednesday, in which Michael Zink, who heads US-based Citigroup Inc's operations in Southeast Asia, informed employees of Sanjeev's intention to leave the bank.
"After nine years in Malaysia, of which nearly seven years as the CEO, Sanjeev informed us of his decision to leave the bank to pursue different options within and outside banking. He continues to be the CEO until his successor comes on board by end-July," a spokesman at the bank told The Edge Financial Daily.
-The Edge Financial Daily
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade