Norwegian Air signs deal for three Boeing Dreamliners
OSLO May 7 (Reuters) - Budget carrier Norwegian Air has signed a letter of intent to lease another three Boeing Dreamliners, two with delivery in 2016 and one with delivery in 2017, the company said on Wednesday.
The new planes are of the 787-9 Dreamliner model, a stretch version of the original 787-8.
Norwegian now has five Dreamliners in operation and is scheduled to take another 12, it said. By 2018, it plans to have 17 Dreamliners in operation. (Reporting by Terje Solsvik; Editing by Balazs Koranyi)
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Man charged with killing NFL player Peterson's son released on bond: report