PHILIPPINES PRESS-PLDT has no plan to revive GMA talks - Star
Philippine Long Distance Telephone Co (PLDT), the country's most valuable company, has no plans of reviving talks to acquire GMA Network Inc, after the latter disclosed an offer from Ramon Ang, president of conglomerate San Miguel Corp, the Philippine Star newspaper quoted PLDT Chairman Manuel Pangilinan as saying.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Argentina braces for market reaction to second default in 12 years