Phillips 66 boosts dividend by 28 percent
May 7 (Reuters) - Phillips 66, the second-largest independent U.S. oil refiner, raised its quarterly dividend on Wednesday by 28 percent.
The company declared a dividend of 50 cents payable on June 2 to common shareholders of record by May 19.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade