Poland to keep rates on hold at least until end of Q3
WARSAW May 7 (Reuters) - Poland's central bank confirmed on Wednesday that it would keep interest rates unchanged at least until the end of the third quarter as it does not expect that the gradual acceleration in economic growth will fuel inflation.
The bank's Monetary Policy Council (MPC) kept interest rates unchanged at their all-time low of 2.5 percent on Wednesday, as expected. (Reporting by Karolina Slowikowska; Writing by Marcin Goettig; Editing by Christian Lowe)
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- Russian-backed separatists enter southeast Ukraine town
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |