SINGAPORE PRESS-Wheelock to cut prices for The Panorama - Business Times
Wheelock Properties' condominium project, The Panorama, is gearing up for a re-launch this Sunday, with agents saying that new prices could be as much as 10 percent lower than those at the initial launch.
The re-pricing comes on the heels of earlier price cutting by its rivals to hasten sales amid mounting pressure from upcoming condo launches.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Reporting by Singapore Newsroom; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel