SINGAPORE PRESS-Wheelock to cut prices for The Panorama - Business Times
Wheelock Properties' condominium project, The Panorama, is gearing up for a re-launch this Sunday, with agents saying that new prices could be as much as 10 percent lower than those at the initial launch.
The re-pricing comes on the heels of earlier price cutting by its rivals to hasten sales amid mounting pressure from upcoming condo launches.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Reporting by Singapore Newsroom; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on militants, nuclear program