SINGAPORE PRESS-Wheelock to cut prices for The Panorama - Business Times
Wheelock Properties' condominium project, The Panorama, is gearing up for a re-launch this Sunday, with agents saying that new prices could be as much as 10 percent lower than those at the initial launch.
The re-pricing comes on the heels of earlier price cutting by its rivals to hasten sales amid mounting pressure from upcoming condo launches.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Reporting by Singapore Newsroom; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.