Norway's Telenor Q1 EBITDA ahead of expectations
OSLO May 7 (Reuters) - Norwegian telecoms firm Telenor reported first-quarter earnings above expectations on Wednesday and said it was maintaining its full year guidance.
Telenor's first-quarter adjusted earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation (EBITDA) rose 10.4 percent to 9.30 billion crowns ($3.38 billion), beating expectations for 9.14 billion crowns in a Reuters poll. (Reporting by Balazs Koranyi, editing by Terje Solsvik)
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage |
- U.S. strikes Somali militant camp in bid to kill al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |