HTC shares fall after guidance announcement
TAIPEI (Reuters) - Shares of Taiwan's HTC Corp (2498.TW) opened 4 percent lower on Wednesday after the struggling smartphone maker said it is likely to break even or book a profit in the first half.
(Reporting by Faith Hung)
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic