HTC shares fall after guidance announcement
TAIPEI (Reuters) - Shares of Taiwan's HTC Corp (2498.TW) opened 4 percent lower on Wednesday after the struggling smartphone maker said it is likely to break even or book a profit in the first half.
(Reporting by Faith Hung)
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role |
- Israel says ready to extend short Gaza truce; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |