SoftBank CEO says no plans to sell part of Alibaba stake in IPO
TOKYO (Reuters) - SoftBank Corp Chief Executive Masayoshi Son said on Wednesday that his company has no plans to sell part of its stake in Alibaba in the initial public offering of the Chinese online retailer.
Son was speaking at a briefing in Tokyo after the announcement of SoftBank's earnings for the last fiscal year.
(Reporting by Sophie Knight; Editing by Chang-Ran Kim)
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic