BRIEF-Vodafone, France's SFR renew partnership for further 4 years
May 7 (Reuters) -
Vodafone group plc - vodafone and sfr, second largest french telecommunications company, today agreed to renew their strategic global alliance for a further four years.
* Vodafone group plc - two companies will continue to provide fixed and mobile telecommunications services to multi-national customers in france as well as roaming services for consumers travelling in and from country.
* Vodafone - sfr customers will have access to vodafone's mobile and fixed networks covering nearly 30 countries as well as approximately 50 vodafone partner markets networks worldwide Source text for Eikon:
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |