Spain's Amadeus does not rule out new acquisitions in IT travel
MADRID May 8 (Reuters) - Spanish travel technology company Amadeus has not ruled out potential new acquisitions in the internet travel sector, but smaller than the $500-million buyout of Newmarket, the group's Chief Financial Officer said on Thursday.
"The Newmarket buy was one of the more import in Amadeus' history, and I can't believe that we'll make another acquisition of this kind," the CFO, Ana de Pro, said during a conference call on the group's first quarter earnings.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting