Spain's Amadeus Q1 core profit rises 8.7 percent
MADRID May 8 (Reuters) - Spanish travel technology company Amadeus reported on Thursday a 8.7 percent year-on-year rise in earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) to 351.4 million euros ($489.2 million).
That compared to a forecast by analysts polled by Reuters for a core profit of 348 million euros.
Amadeus, which provides technology solutions to travel companies, reported a 9.1 percent rise in revenues to 867.6 million euros and adjusted net profit on the period of 191.3 million euros from 176.3 million euros a year earlier.
($1 = 0.7183 Euros) (Reporting by Paul Day; Editing by Tracy Rucinski)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- China and Hong Kong poised for showdown over democracy