Spain's Applus says sets IPO price at 14.5 euros a share
MADRID May 8 (Reuters) - Spanish testing and inspection services company Applus IPO-AST.MC said early Thursday it had set the price for its Madrid stock market listing at 14.5 euros ($20.19) per share.
The market valuation of Applus, which is owned by U.S. private equity firm Carlyle, would be 1.9 billion euros based on the price.
($1 = 0.7183 Euros) (Reporting by Paul Day; Editing by Tracy Rucinski)
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York