Insurer Beazley sees "moderate" full-year growth
May 8 (Reuters) - British insurer and reinsurer Beazley Plc said it still expected "moderate full-year growth" as it posted flat first-quarter gross written premiums.
Beazley, which operates mainly in the Lloyd's of London market, said rate increases at its largest unit - specialty lines, were offset by the absence of a "significant renewal" at its life, accident and health division. (Reporting by Richa Naidu in Bangalore; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Argentina braces for market reaction to second default in 12 years