Deutsche Telekom CEO not happy with Polish business
FRANKFURT May 8 (Reuters) - Deutsche Telekom is not happy with performance of its Polish business, Chief Executive Tim Hoettges said on Thursday.
"We will have to look into how to improve our performance there," he told reporters, adding that action was also needed in the Netherlands. (Reporting by Harro ten Wolde; editing by Thomas Atkins)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. courts deliver conflicting rulings on Obama health care law
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |