UAE's Etisalat expects to close Maroc Telecom deal on May 14
DUBAI May 8 (Reuters) - Etisalat expects to complete its purchase of 53 percent of Maroc Telecom from France's Vivendi on May 14, the United Arab Emirates operator said on Thursday.
Etisalat has agreed to pay 4.2 billion euros for the stake.
Following the conclusion of that deal, Etisalat will sell its West African busineses to Maroc Telecom. (Reporting by Olzhas Auyezov; Editing by Matt Smith)
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill