Merck KGaA hires Henkel executive Marcus Kuhnert as CFO
FRANKFURT May 8 (Reuters) - German pharmaceuticals and chemicals company Merck KGaA on Thursday said it had appointed Marcus Kuhnert to become chief financial officer effective on Aug. 1.
Kuhnert, who is currently chief financial officer at Henkel's Laundry & Home Care business, will succeed Matthias Zachert, who has left Merck to become chief executive officer at German synthetic rubber specialist Lanxess.
(Reporting by Edward Taylor; editing by Jane Baird)
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong democracy protesters and officials mark uneasy National Day |
- U.S. orders airlines to replace cockpit displays on 1,300 Boeing airplanes
- Mayor of Los Angeles suburb of Bell Gardens shot dead