Merck KGaA hires Henkel executive Marcus Kuhnert as CFO
FRANKFURT May 8 (Reuters) - German pharmaceuticals and chemicals company Merck KGaA on Thursday said it had appointed Marcus Kuhnert to become chief financial officer effective on Aug. 1.
Kuhnert, who is currently chief financial officer at Henkel's Laundry & Home Care business, will succeed Matthias Zachert, who has left Merck to become chief executive officer at German synthetic rubber specialist Lanxess.
(Reporting by Edward Taylor; editing by Jane Baird)
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies