Merck KGaA hires Henkel executive Marcus Kuhnert as CFO
FRANKFURT May 8 (Reuters) - German pharmaceuticals and chemicals company Merck KGaA on Thursday said it had appointed Marcus Kuhnert to become chief financial officer effective on Aug. 1.
Kuhnert, who is currently chief financial officer at Henkel's Laundry & Home Care business, will succeed Matthias Zachert, who has left Merck to become chief executive officer at German synthetic rubber specialist Lanxess.
(Reporting by Edward Taylor; editing by Jane Baird)
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits Missouri town for meetings on fatal shooting