STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil consumer defaults soar 8.6 pct in April - SPC
The number of Brazilian consumers in default rose at a record pace of 8.6 percent in April from the same month a year before as higher interest rates made it tougher for Brazilians to pay off their bills, credit bureau SPC Brasil said on Thursday. Defaults rose 2.14 percent from March, which is equivalent to 1.3 million people, SPC Brasil said.
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl