Toyota sees groupwide global sales nearly flat in 2014/15
TOKYO May 8 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said on Thursday that it sees groupwide global sales of 9.1 million vehicles this fiscal year, compared with 9.116 million vehicles sold in the previous year.
The world's biggest automaker also said it is assuming an average dollar rate of 100 yen and a euro rate of 140 yen in the current fiscal year, which ends in March 2015. (Reporting by Yoko Kubota; Editing by Chris Gallagher)
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped