Turkey's Albaraka bank mandates banks for maximum $500 mln sukuk issue
ISTANBUL May 8 (Reuters) - Turkish participation bank Albaraka, owned by Bahrain-based Islamic lender Al Baraka, mandated banks for a sukuk issue worth maximum $500 million, it said on Thursday.
Albaraka mandated BNP Paribas, Emirates NBD Capital Limited, Standard Chartered Bank and QInvest LLC as joint lead managers for the issue. (Reporting by Ece Toksabay; Editing by Dasha Afanasieva)
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Separatists say will allow 'trapped' Ukrainian forces to withdraw |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |