Turkey's Albaraka bank mandates banks for maximum $500 mln sukuk issue
ISTANBUL May 8 (Reuters) - Turkish participation bank Albaraka, owned by Bahrain-based Islamic lender Al Baraka, mandated banks for a sukuk issue worth maximum $500 million, it said on Thursday.
Albaraka mandated BNP Paribas, Emirates NBD Capital Limited, Standard Chartered Bank and QInvest LLC as joint lead managers for the issue. (Reporting by Ece Toksabay; Editing by Dasha Afanasieva)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with more easing steps
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt