Alcatel-Lucent CFO says working on asset sales
PARIS May 9 (Reuters) - Alcatel-Lucent Chief Financial Officer Jean Raby said the telecom equipment maker was working on "a number of things" on asset sales, and confirmed an earlier target of 1 billion euros of divestments by end-2015.
"The target remains very relevant and we're focused on it," said Raby during a conference call with reporters on first-quarter results.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |