BM&FBovespa to sell more fixed-income OTC products in second half
SAO PAULO May 9 (Reuters) - BM&FBovespa SA, Brazil's sole listed financial bourse, plans to launch more products for the over-the-counter local fixed-income markets during the second half, executives said on Friday.
(Reporting by Aluísio Alves; Writing by Guillermo Parra-Bernal)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting