Bosnia's BH Telecom to pay $1.23 per share dividend
SARAJEVO May 9 (Reuters) - Bosnia's BH Telecom will pay an annual dividend of 1.73 marka per share, the same level as the last three years, after it reported a 2013 net profit of 116.6 million marka ($83.2 million).
Shares in the Sarajevo-based company, the largest of three telecoms companies in Bosnia, traded flat on Friday at 19.50 marka.
(1$=1.402 Bosnian marka)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two dead, including gunman, in shooting at Washington high school: police
- U.S. officials considering quarantines for returning healthcare workers |
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order