Brazil's Cetip profit comes in line with poll estimates
SAO PAULO May 8 (Reuters) - Cetip SA Mercados Organizados , Brazil's largest securities clearinghouse, reported on Thursday first-quarter net income of 99.98 million reais ($45 million), in line with an estimate of 98 million reais in a Reuters poll of four analysts.
($1 = 2.20 Brazilian reais) (Reporting by Guillermo Parra-Bernal; Editing by Eric Walsh)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |