Greece's National Bank completes 2.5 bln euro share offering
ATHENS May 9 (Reuters) - Greece's biggest lender National Bank of Greece confirmed in a bourse filing on Friday it priced an offering of new shares at 2.20 euros each after books closed on Thursday, as it aims to raise 2.5 billion euros.
NBG is the fourth major Greek bank to successfully tap international markets as prospects of a recovery in the Greek economy lure investors. (Reporting by Karolina Tagaris. Editing by Jane Merriman)
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups begin three-day Gaza truce |
- Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- Tesla expects to boost 2015 output to more than 60,000
- Tea Party out-muscles Boehner on border-security funding