Alibaba rival JD.com sets IPO price range at $16-$18/ADS
May 9 (Reuters) - JD.com, China's second-largest e-commerce company behind Alibaba Group Holding Ltd, said it expects to price its offering of 93.7 million American depositary shares at $16-$18 per share.
The company's IPO is expected to raise $1.69 billion, at the higher end of the expected price range. (r.reuters.com/suw29v) (Reporting By Neha Dimri in Bangalore; Editing by Joyjeet Das)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Ottawa pushes for business as usual after shootings |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor