S.Korea c.bank held rates in unanimous vote -governor
SEOUL May 9 (Reuters) - The monetary policy committee of South Korea's central bank held its policy interest rate steady at 2.50 percent in a unanimous vote on Friday, the head of the Bank of Korea said.
For HIGHLIGHTS from Bank of Korea Governor Lee Ju-yeol's news conference, please click on (Reporting by Christine Kim and Choonsik Yoo)
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet