CANADA FX-C$ weakens to session low after disappointing jobs data
TORONTO May 9 (Reuters) - The Canadian dollar weakened to a session low against the greenback on Friday after data showed the domestic economy unexpectedly shed jobs in April.
The Canadian dollar was at C$1.0886 to the greenback, or 91.86 U.S. cents, weaker than Thursday's close of C$1.0823, or 92.40 U.S. cents. The currency hit a low of C$1.0902 immediately after the release. (Reporting by Leah Schnurr Editing by W Simon)
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- U.S. experts hunt for Ebola exposure after first case |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong's embattled leader believes protests could last weeks: source |