BRIEF-Publicis CEO says does not plan any large deals for now
PARIS May 9 (Reuters) - PUBLICIS CEO Maurice Levy said on a conference call after ending Omicom merger: * says does not plan any large acquisitions for now. * says has been evaluating a few smaller, bolt-on acquisitions * "For the time being we are not exploring and we don't plan any large acquisition," says Levy. "We had selected a few targets under our old plan, and those are what we are now working on, very cautiously..."
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S