Life insurer Resolution warns on full-year profitability
May 9 (Reuters) - British life insurer Resolution Ltd said it would miss its full-year profitability target due to the annuities market reforms announced by Finance Minister George Osborne in his mid-March budget.
Resolution, which buys underperforming domestic life insurers and merges them into a more profitable group, said it would not meet its value of new business target of 10 percent per annum. (Reporting by Richa Naidu in Bangalore; Editing by Robin Paxton)
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path
- On eve of secession vote, UK's fate hangs on a divided Scotland |
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Islamic State campaign tests Obama's commitment to Mideast allies