Saudis keep June crude supply steady to 1 Asia buyer -source
TOKYO May 9 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia, the world's top crude exporter, will supply full contracted volumes of crude oil to at least one Asian term buyer in June, unchanged from May, an industry source familiar with the matter said on Friday.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb