Stratasys 1st-qtr adjusted revenue rises 54 pct
May 9 (Reuters) - 3D printer maker Stratasys Ltd reported a 54 percent rise in quarterly adjusted revenue as it sold more higher-margin printers and services.
Net income attributable to Stratasys was $4.1 million, or 8 cents per share, in the first quarter, compared with a loss of $15.5 million, or 40 cents per share, a year earlier.
Adjusted revenue rose to $151.2 million from $98.2 million. (Reporting by Soham Chatterjee; Editing by Don Sebastian)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |