Stratasys 1st-qtr adjusted revenue rises 54 pct
May 9 (Reuters) - 3D printer maker Stratasys Ltd reported a 54 percent rise in quarterly adjusted revenue as it sold more higher-margin printers and services.
Net income attributable to Stratasys was $4.1 million, or 8 cents per share, in the first quarter, compared with a loss of $15.5 million, or 40 cents per share, a year earlier.
Adjusted revenue rose to $151.2 million from $98.2 million. (Reporting by Soham Chatterjee; Editing by Don Sebastian)
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl