THAILAND PRESS-Bangkok Bank braces for lower net profit in 2014 - The Nation
Bangkok Bank, Thailand's largest lender by assets, acknowledges that its profits this year could be lower than in 2013 because of reduced borrowing by business clients.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups begin three-day Gaza truce |
- Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- Tesla expects to boost 2015 output to more than 60,000
- Tea Party out-muscles Boehner on border-security funding