Bahrain Islamic bank Al Baraka posts near-flat Q1 profit
DUBAI May 11 (Reuters) - Bahrain-based Al Baraka Banking Group reported near-flat first-quarter net profit on Sunday.
The Islamic lender recorded a net attributable profit of $36.6 million in the three months to March 31, compared with $36.8 million in the corresponding period of 2013, the bank said in a bourse filing.
Al Baraka has operations in fifteen countries including Turkey, Pakistan, Jordan and Egypt. (Reporting by David French; Editing by Matt Smith)
- Restraint marks Ferguson, Missouri protests for third straight night |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Trucks from aid convoy to Ukraine start crossing back into Russia |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist