Polish utility Energa to replace Netia in large-cap WIG30
WARSAW May 12 (Reuters) - Poland's fourth largest utility Energa will replace telecom group Netia in the large-cap index WIG 30, the Warsaw bourse said on Monday.
The change will take place after the bourse's session on June 20.
(Reporting by Karolina Slowikowska, editing by David Evans)
- Gaza bloodshed deepens, airlines shun Israel |
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down over rebel-held territory