ON THE MOVE-Raymond James hires adviser from Morgan Stanley
May 12 (Reuters) - Raymond James Financial Inc's broker-dealer unit said it hired veteran adviser Stephen Besse from Morgan Stanley for its Walnut Creek, California office.
Besse managed more than $360 million in client assets at Morgan Stanley and had about $1.35 million in annual fees and commissions.
Morgan Stanley could not be immediately reached for comment. (Reporting by Neha Dimri in Bangalore)
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl