Turkey's Sabanci Holding Q1 net profit falls 27 percent to 403.2 mln lira
ISTANBUL May 12 (Reuters) - Turkey's Sabanci Holding posted a 27 percent fall in first quarter net profit to 403.2 million lira, it said in a filing on Monday.
The conglomerate's sales rose 63 percent on the year to 2.54 billion lira, its results posted on Istanbul stock exchange showed. (Reporting by Ece Toksabay, editing by Dasha Afanasieva)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in NY hospital, nurse declared virus-free
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order